My new rigid Kelly 32cm in chevre coromandel

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Vanguardia said:
Hi guys! I'm so excited :nuts: I went to our Hermes store today because they had a new delivery and I fell in love with this gorgeous fuschia rigid Kelly 32cm in chevre coromandel with palladium hardware.

Since the SA knew it was my first Kelly, she and her manager said we have to celebrate. So, they opened a cold bottle of champagne for me to celebrate my new bag. That's so cool!
La Vanguardia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: YAY for you!!!

Your Kelly is really GORGEOUS!!!:love: :love: :love: It's so nice of the SA and Manager to celebrate for you with a bottle of champagne! That's sooo cool!

Congrats again & wear your Kelly well!!! I'm sure you will love it for years to come!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

p.s. The goat spine running along the centre of your Kelly is beautiful!!! Don't you just love that? :smile:

omg, I want! It is gorgeous, congratulations!! In my head I"m running through all the outfits in my closet that it would look awesome with...wow, I really need to get my act together and start an Hermes fund!

Thanks guys :smile:

When I saw the Kelly, it was love at first sight. I was actually looking for a orange picotin (which the store didn't have) and came out with this Kelly.

Gigi - you're absolutely right that I will keep an eye out with my SA so that I get the gold Birkin soon. She already mentioned yesterday that it might come in Autumn, but that's not a guarantee.

Blue824 said:
omg, I want! It is gorgeous, congratulations!! In my head I"m running through all the outfits in my closet that it would look awesome with...wow, I really need to get my act together and start an Hermes fund!

That's so true with the outfits! Now, when I start to buy new clothes, I have to make sure they match with thebag so that I get the most use out of it! :biggrin:

La Vanguardia said:
That's so true with the outfits! Now, when I start to buy new clothes, I have to make sure they match with thebag so that I get the most use out of it! :biggrin:
The colour matches practically with any clothes. Don't be rigid such as buying blacks or whites. A green jacket or blue matches with your bag. I've watched the Gatineau Girls where Lisa Gastineau wears a green jacket with a pink city balenciaga. It looks good.

Dare to stand out from the crowd. That's what I called style!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.