My new rigid Kelly 32cm in chevre coromandel

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bag makes me smile so big...it is a happy bag when you set your eyes on it. Wow...it really is beautiful! Beautiful bag and beautiful lady. Coordinates well don't you think?

La Vanguardia said:
It was 7450 Swiss Francs, roughly 5775 US dollars! They had an orange souple Kelly in leather which was 1000 Swiss Francs / 775 US dollars cheaper.

OMG! I had expected much worse since I've heard prices upwards of $7K. That makes me feel so much better since it puts the bag more within my reach. :lol: Hopefully, with my summer job, I can put enough away to get one!!

Is Hermes also cheaper in France, like LV and Chanel are?

And once again, I LOVE your Kelly!! I like Kellys more than Birkins on avg. though I have to confess that I usually don't like pink since I think it's a bit overdone with everyone wearing it (even though I'm currently in a pink top :amuse:), BUT I have to say that bag is a STUNNER!!

I think Hermes is cheaper in Europe, except maybe the UK. I heard that in the US it's more expensive.

Shu - The color is actually more vivid and darker than the picture! It's really a cool fuschia/magenta color and goes well with many shades, of gray, blue, black, beige, pink. The SA and I tried with the different scarves on the store to see with which color I can wear it with. It's also perfect for jeans!

happy1 - I don't think there's a limit on the VAT refund but there's a minimum purchase to get the VAT refund (the minimum amount depends on each country).

La Vanguardia said:
I think the coromandel is the big part of the goat's body and they use the mysore (smaller parts) for the wallets. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, I believe the names refer to the regions in New Zealand where the goats are raised. :smile:

LaVan, that bag is HOT! I'm love the fact that they opened a bottle of champagne with you. I need to get to Switzerland. Bs and Ks are quite a bit cheaper there than in the States. Again, major congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.