• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

My new rigid Kelly 32cm in chevre coromandel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Nice! And great price too :biggrin: Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine, maybe one will turn up here lol, it would match my agenda.

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
La Vanguardia said:
Hi guys! I'm so excited :nuts: I went to our Hermes store today because they had a new delivery and I fell in love with this gorgeous fuschia rigid Kelly 32cm in chevre coromandel with palladium hardware.

Since the SA knew it was my first Kelly, she and her manager said we have to celebrate. So, they opened a cold bottle of champagne for me to celebrate my new bag. That's so cool!
La Vanguardia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: YAY for you!!!

Your Kelly is really GORGEOUS!!!:love: :love: :love: It's so nice of the SA and Manager to celebrate for you with a bottle of champagne! That's sooo cool!

Congrats again & wear your Kelly well!!! I'm sure you will love it for years to come!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

p.s. The goat spine running along the centre of your Kelly is beautiful!!! Don't you just love that? :smile:

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
La Vanguardia said:
...My gold Birkin is still on the waiting list though :sad2:
La Van, it'd help if you stay in touch with your SA or Manager regularly to check on the status of your Birkin order.

I look forward to your post about your Gold Birkin!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Gorgeous... The right kelly with the right size... CONGRATS!!!

I'm drooling now...

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
omg, I want! It is gorgeous, congratulations!! In my head I"m running through all the outfits in my closet that it would look awesome with...wow, I really need to get my act together and start an Hermes fund!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks guys :smile:

When I saw the Kelly, it was love at first sight. I was actually looking for a orange picotin (which the store didn't have) and came out with this Kelly.

Gigi - you're absolutely right that I will keep an eye out with my SA so that I get the gold Birkin soon. She already mentioned yesterday that it might come in Autumn, but that's not a guarantee.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Congratulations!!!! You're such a lucky girl. Love the colour. It's gorgeous!!!!!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Blue824 said:
omg, I want! It is gorgeous, congratulations!! In my head I"m running through all the outfits in my closet that it would look awesome with...wow, I really need to get my act together and start an Hermes fund!
That's so true with the outfits! Now, when I start to buy new clothes, I have to make sure they match with thebag so that I get the most use out of it! :biggrin:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
La Vanguardia said:
That's so true with the outfits! Now, when I start to buy new clothes, I have to make sure they match with thebag so that I get the most use out of it! :biggrin:
The colour matches practically with any clothes. Don't be rigid such as buying blacks or whites. A green jacket or blue matches with your bag. I've watched the Gatineau Girls where Lisa Gastineau wears a green jacket with a pink city balenciaga. It looks good.

Dare to stand out from the crowd. That's what I called style!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.