My new rigid Kelly 32cm in chevre coromandel

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I think the coromandel is the big part of the goat's body and they use the mysore (smaller parts) for the wallets. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
That bag makes me smile so big...it is a happy bag when you set your eyes on it. Wow...it really is beautiful! Beautiful bag and beautiful lady. Coordinates well don't you think?

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Kellybag said:
That bag makes me smile so big...it is a happy bag when you set your eyes on it. Wow...it really is beautiful! Beautiful bag and beautiful lady. Coordinates well don't you think?
Thanks Kellybag!

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
La Vanguardia said:
It was 7450 Swiss Francs, roughly 5775 US dollars! They had an orange souple Kelly in leather which was 1000 Swiss Francs / 775 US dollars cheaper.
OMG! I had expected much worse since I've heard prices upwards of $7K. That makes me feel so much better since it puts the bag more within my reach. :lol: Hopefully, with my summer job, I can put enough away to get one!!

Is Hermes also cheaper in France, like LV and Chanel are?

And once again, I LOVE your Kelly!! I like Kellys more than Birkins on avg. though I have to confess that I usually don't like pink since I think it's a bit overdone with everyone wearing it (even though I'm currently in a pink top :amuse:), BUT I have to say that bag is a STUNNER!!

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
How completely fabulous! I love that color!
Congratulations and wear it in good health!

happy1

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I was quote 7k for a Kelly 32 Chevre, it's probably cheaper in Europe...plus VAT...even cheaper. Is there a limit on VAT refund?

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
Such a pretty Kelly in this leather and color. Perfect for Spring. I'll toast it later on :lol:

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I think Hermes is cheaper in Europe, except maybe the UK. I heard that in the US it's more expensive.

Shu - The color is actually more vivid and darker than the picture! It's really a cool fuschia/magenta color and goes well with many shades, of gray, blue, black, beige, pink. The SA and I tried with the different scarves on the store to see with which color I can wear it with. It's also perfect for jeans!

happy1 - I don't think there's a limit on the VAT refund but there's a minimum purchase to get the VAT refund (the minimum amount depends on each country).

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
La Vanguardia said:
I think the coromandel is the big part of the goat's body and they use the mysore (smaller parts) for the wallets. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually, I believe the names refer to the regions in New Zealand where the goats are raised. :smile:

LaVan, that bag is HOT! I'm love the fact that they opened a bottle of champagne with you. I need to get to Switzerland. Bs and Ks are quite a bit cheaper there than in the States. Again, major congrats!

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
Absolutely gorgeous, the color is so luxurious! Love the Chevre, I'm a huge fan of goat leathers.

It's so cute that they opened a bottle of champagne for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.