My New Red Medium Gaucho..

That colour is great.

Did yours have a key on the strap as well? Mind didn't but I've seen some that have and I was wondering if I was missing it or if the ones with the keys on the straps as well are fakes!
Nope mine didn't have key on the straps and I bought it myself in Dior boutique in SF (bloomingdales). I tried different gaucho colors too and they never had key on the straps. You were right, I've seen some in ebay with key on straps but those look fake to me. Not because of the key on the straps but detail wise.:wtf: If you look at eluxury, they don't have key on the straps. http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11048616&SectionID=9000

That colour is great.

Did yours have a key on the strap as well? Mind didn't but I've seen some that have and I was wondering if I was missing it or if the ones with the keys on the straps as well are fakes!

i think ( NOT sure ) the key on the strap was on the very first gauchos that showed up on Dior website but the bags sold in boutiques didnt have it... :confused1:

I couldn't resist, I ordered a medium Red Gaucho from SF Dior this morning. THey are getting harder to find if anyone is still looking, possible Caesars Las Vegas still has one 702 737 9777.

Nope mine didn't have key on the straps and I bought it myself in Dior boutique in SF (bloomingdales). I tried different gaucho colors too and they never had key on the straps. You were right, I've seen some in ebay with key on straps but those look fake to me. Not because of the key on the straps but detail wise.:wtf: If you look at eluxury, they don't have key on the straps. http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11048616&SectionID=9000

I think it may have been the double gauchos that had the keys on the straps. I was just curious!

I just picked up mmy red dior gaucho in Chicago last weekend. My dad bought it for me as a graduation present. He even admitted to liking it. The SA was very nice and was willing to put it on hold for a day till i could come with my dad. I picked up their only one. It is wonderful

After being inspired by your pictures, I'm happy to say my new red gaucho came and I wore it today. I love it. Great leather, love having a shoulder bag again, and really light after my paddys.