My new red Carrie (Reveal)

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Ok, this purse has been around for a couple of months, but I have been busy at work and have not been able to go see it in person. I was in my local Coach store to return that uv wallet i bought with my pce that I hated the leather quality on. (I will never buy from online again without seeing something first. Lesson learned.) I saw this beauty and asked if they would still honor the pce price. They said yes, and she is mine. :cool: It almost makes me ok with Coach not having Kristins in the FP stores anymore. :P Anyway, here is a pic.

redcarrie-1.jpg

Last edited:
My tag said carrie, but this has the same shape as some of the carolines. Can any of the experts tell me which this is? I am new to this bag. The color is called coral and the number is 21279

Thanks coachdon! :smile: I did some research tonight and yes its the pinnacle carrie in coral. The leather is such a beautiful color and so rich looking. :cloud9:

You are so right she has the "special" look of the Carolines. I can't do them but I can do the Carrie :biggrin:. I was so bad buying the dillards sale that I have to wait to digest what I got there. But we will be twins!

You are so right she has the "special" look of the Carolines. I can't do them but I can do the Carrie :biggrin:. I was so bad buying the dillards sale that I have to wait to digest what I got there. But we will be twins!

Can't wait to see your Dillards reveal threads. :cool:

The leather on the Carrie is very special. You will love it when you get one.