My new red Agenda, Lola you got a trend started!

1. Well, after reading Lola's thread the other day ( Hi Lola :cutesy:) about how she uses her agenda it got me all compulsed to buy one and do the same thing. I have been needing a new wallet for a long time now. I love all the LV wallets but they are out of my price range right now especially since I am wanting a speedy for my birthday next month.

So... I kept looking on eluxury and noticed that one day they had the vernis Framboise pink. I thought, okay I want that color. But I waited too long and the Framboise has not been offered for the past two days. So, I took a 40 minute drive to my only LV store in my state. They had the Framboise pink but they also had the Rouge red that caught my eye, ( the last one in red), so I stood at the counter with the framboise in one hand and the rouge red in the other ( wanting both ) and picked the rouge red because I have a thing for red accessories in general. I was a little bummed I was getting the floor model, kept thinking of all the dirty fingers that had touched it, but it was in really good condition. When I got home a used a little windex on it, worked great.

This is my FIRST ever purchase from a store and this makes now 2 LV's that I own ( I bought my very adored petite mono bucket last year from eBay, love it! ). I feel a little guilty that the agenda was $300, but compared to the wallet prices I am feeling good about it. And the pleasure I get from it, ooohh, I love it! The whole drive home I had the agenda sitting out on my passenger seat, peeking out of its box. When the sun hit it it would make me think of Dorothy's ruby red slippers ( sounds nutty, huh? ).

Okay, as a side note, my SA told me I had the pink agenda's name wrong. She said the pink I was holding was some other french name and the Framboise is light pink, I was like what? I'm confused. The pink I was holding looked very much like Lola's picture and the colors I see on eluxury ( sort of a medium hot candy like pink ). So I dont know if I am wrong or the SA. I'm thinking I might be right:shrugs:

Anyways, Lola I copied you and found some filofax accessories at The Container Store. Your idea was great! And I see you have started a trend on this board with others doing the same, and I am loving reading all about it! Hippiechic, I am wondering if you get your pink koala agenda today:smile:.

2. Kelly Green , it's a great story :P
    congrats & enjoy it...

3. I love red, congrats!

4. Congrats! I've been wanting to do the same thing ever since I saw Lola's posting! Red's my favorite color and I'm wondering if I should try to find a red Vernis agenda before they're all gone.

5. Yay! I love the red too it's soooo pretty!!!! I'm excited my idea has caught on, I thought I was going to get a lot of laughs about......I love that I can have two agendas for the price of one wallet, I'm getting another one soon just have to decide which..... and don't get me wrong, I have some great LV wallets but I like using my agenda even better!!!

6. what about the geranium suhali?? I just saw one on elux!

7. Not nutty at all, that's exactly what I would have thought - the ruby slippers!

I know of 2 recent pink colors in Vernis - Fuchsia and Framboise. I'm not sure which is which though.

Oh I hope so! The eLux website still says it hasn't shipped yet, although my bank is processing the transaction. Sometimes this happens though - I've received things from Amazon before getting the shipping notification. Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to have it arrive today? FedEx usually doesn't get to my house until about 6 pm (I live in the boonies).

8. Ooh, sounds pretty! I'll have to check it out. I'd like to eventually get a geranium Suhali Cles.

9. I have a rouge agenda and I love it to pieces - the rouge is now discontinued too, so it makes it even more appealing! ;)

Congrats!! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice