My new python wallet to match my reporter

1. Here are pics of my wallet that I bought to match my bag. Its a cute little thing but I'm wondering now if a white wallet is practical?

I am even more scared to carry it than I am my white reporter. :sad: :upsidedown:

Anyone think I should use a brown LV wallet instead? it won't match my bag but it does not show dirt. Thoughts?

whitewallet.jpg
  2. here's a pic of the bag that I bought it to match with.

whitechanel.jpg
  3. You shouldn't be scared to use it. It will hold up beautifully.:yes:

4. ^^^i hope so. I am murder on wallets. I stuff them full and lay them down everywhere. My LVs seem to stand the test of time better than others.

Hopefully this one will do fine

Do you think I should treat it w/ something to repel dirt/water? I would be more likely to treat the wallet than the bag because the wallet is small and costs waaaay less.
    If i screw it up no one will know. it'll be tucked away inside my bag. LOL:lol:

5. I am not a fan of white but that wallet is so hot! I love it! Congrats on the new set;)

6. ILuv-
    What other colors does the python cc's come in. I mean the main part of the wallet? Thats a beautiful wallet! Be brave & use it!

7. ^ Janet, the python was also released with an olive bkground

8. ^^Yup, she's right. It came in white and green. :smile:

keykey--I will try to be brave. Everyone have a moment of silence for my encouragement......I can do it........... White is harmless, right?

They are so pretty but I'm scared as he**. LOL :roflmfao:
    Everyone warned me about white cambon. I HAD to have them though. They both look so sharp. :yes:

9. I bet the olive background is breath-taking! Haven't seen that IRL, I love wallets just as much as handbags!!

10. Keep it keep it! I love white wallets! (I know it might get dirty but still!!) :heart:

PS: I love how you are "watermarking" your photos. Very cute :yes: :idea:

11. Wow!!!!!!!!!!what a nice set:nuts:

12. well, small accesories that are light, are more prone to color transffer, but since your bag is white, you shouldnt have a problem,!! congrats

13. oooh, you should post that pic in the accessories sticky!

If it's not a wallet you'll use every single day I bet it'll be fine!

14. It is gorgeous... I would be soooo afraid to use it... I could trash black caviar w/ the abuse my wallets get!!

15. I never had a problem with color transfer on my white french wallet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice