My new Purse from NY store

KK said:
Beautiful bag. I had a dream about this Balenciaga purse after seeing your last night, I think it's a sign. I am hoping it comes in blue, like the BV bag blue. Does it exist?

The closest you are going to come to the blue pictured is the cornflower. There have been several threads containing pictures of cornflower bags recently. You can find photos of bags in this color in these threads:

http://www.purseforum.com/balenciaga/balenciaga-in-blue-color-from-spring-06-a-7274.html

http://www.purseforum.com/balenciaga/new-work-bag-in-blue-color-7317.html

Thanks angstofgumby and Kat. I do like the cornflower but I am looking for a little darker blue. I wonder if it's the flash that makes the cornflower look brighter/lighter? Kat?

KK said:
Thanks angstofgumby and Kat. I do like the cornflower but I am looking for a little darker blue. I wonder if it's the flash that makes the cornflower look brighter/lighter? Kat?
I have to learn how to take better pics. The color of my bags always look a little off in my pics. Actually, my cornflower City bag is lighter IRL. It is not shiny like in the pic either. If you want like a navy kind of blue then cornflower is not for you. I believe there was an "indigo" bag in one of the past seasons. You can check out www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com for color swatches of all seasons.:P

Kat said:
I have to learn how to take better pics. The color of my bags always look a little off in my pics. Actually, my cornflower City bag is lighter IRL. It is not shiny like in the pic either. If you want like a navy kind of blue then cornflower is not for you. I believe there was an "indigo" bag in one of the past seasons. You can check out www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com for color swatches of all seasons.:P

Thanks Kat. I did look at ateliernaff, I don't think Balenciaga makes the blue I want yet. Indigo is too inky(?), there is this violet/purple under tone I am not fond of. Many thanks.

Coldplaylover said:
I still can't find any cornflower blue bbags! No ebay for me so please post if you see the color anywhere else. Thanks!
I believe NM in White Plains, NY has some bags in cornflower. You might want to give them a call and inquire.;)