My new Purse from NY store

susan-eric said:
Pnay--or anyone--Is the balenciaga olive a darker olive or a lighter one? It's difficult to tell from the atelier swatches...

Here's a pic of my olive city. It darkens with age. I actually bought this color after this one other customer showed me his older "green" Work bag. It looks so good, granted it was the old leather.

Attachments

• Pnay71 Balenciaga.jpg
    Pnay71 Balenciaga.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 51
You are on a roll with beautiful bags :smile:
If I was to get another b-bag it would be a purse. I love that it fits great on the shoulders. I played with a ink purse at Barneys this past weekend and its such a beauty.

It's beautiful Kat!

By the way, out of curiousity, does anyone have both the purse and the city? I'd love to see a picture of them both side by side for size comparison

hatikuh said:
It's beautiful Kat!

By the way, out of curiousity, does anyone have both the purse and the city? I'd love to see a picture of them both side by side for size comparison
I have a cornflower city too. I'll try to take a pic of both bags side by side for you.;)

Beautiful bag. I had a dream about this Balenciaga purse after seeing your last night, I think it's a sign. I am hoping it comes in blue, like the BV bag blue. Does it exist?

Attachments

• BV Blue flip.jpg
    BV Blue flip.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 30