My new Purse from NY store

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I just got back from Balenciaga in Manhattan and wanted you guys to be the first to see my new bag. This style is called the Purse. It is a shoulder bag but it also looks nice as a satchel.

Oh Kat, I like that very much - it is the perfect size, and you got one with very nice leather too. :biggrin:

Oh - fill us in on stock levels if you can remember.

Loganz said:
Oh Kat, I like that very much - it is the perfect size, and you got one with very nice leather too. :biggrin:

Oh - fill us in on stock levels if you can remember.
The SA that was there today was Joseph. He's a real nice guy. There really wasn't too much out on the floor. They had the new Hook bag out in the same color of my Purse, a black one, and a cornflower one. I told him I had three B-bags already and we had a nice conversation about them. Once he knew I was knowledgeable about the brand and was interested he brought quite a few bags out "from the back." There were no rust bags out on the floor at all, but he brought out a Twiggy and I believe the other one was the Work in rust. I was very tempted to get the Twiggy too, but I also bought an LV today so I had to cool it. There were no emerald bags out either, but once again he went to the back and brought out a bag. It was a hobo type of bag. It too was beautiful. He said they just got a shipment in so maybe that's why stuff wasn't out on the floor. If you know what you're looking for I think you should just call Joseph and tell him what you want. It may just magically appear.;)

I have been in that store too and had a very good experience. They will show you every color and every style that you may be interested in. When I went, I wanted either a black or brown city but I walked out with an olive colored city instead.

BTW, I love the color of your bag. I wonder if they have the Work in that color?

Pnay71 said:
I have been in that store too and had a very good experience. They will show you every color and every style that you may be interested in. When I went, I wanted either a black or brown city but I walked out with an olive colored city instead.

BTW, I love the color of your bag. I wonder if they have the Work in that color?
They had several bags in this color. I don't remember if the Work was one of them. Just give them a call.;)