My New Purple Tulle Couture Spy and Choos

OMG, Chloe-Babe, these are some seriously, lusciousy sinful world-class CFMs. I LOVE THEM!!! :drool::drool::drool: I'm going to begin my hunt for these

DSC02125.jpg

I'm with you Deco, Chloe shoes are stunning.

OK question everyone and opinions, I do not like very much the purple bow on the front, I have tried tucking the ribbion into the bag and it looks 100% better but you cannot use the bag with the ribbion tucked in, so my question is would you cut the ribbion of. It would cut of very easy but do not know if to do it or not. What do you all think???????

OMG... :shocked:

I cannot believe I just read what was on my screen... I cannot believe it... What are you thinking? :noggin:

Sending out an :sos: to all PF members... We need to raid Saich's house right now and save her purple tulle from the scissors!!!

The bow makes the bag in my opinion, and cutting it off would be like urm... I can't think of a better description but... castrating a guy. You cannot cut the ribbon off! It makes the bag. Bows are so feminine in my opinion. I love them... You cannot cut off the bow Saich...

please.....?
Pussinboots.jpg

Those shoes are YSL Tribute

oops... didn't see this was already answered.

about the bow: if you do decide to remove it, I would at least not cut it off but try to take it off with a seam ripped or something. I think you should leave it, though.

I think you should see if you can live with it first...if you really, really can't use it with the bow then maybe consider removing it - perhaps you could take it to your SA and have Fendi do it for you so that it can be easily put back on should you change your mind?

:sweatdrop:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: you guys have made me laugh, was having such an awful day, you all sound horrified at my suggestion....lol no I do not think I shall cut it of mostly because it will devalue the bag, but I really do not like bows. Panic over you can all rest now....hehehe