My new purchases!

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
Happy New Year! :Partyhat:

I've been not buying as much lately but I've found a couple of things lately and I've been too lazy to post them. Just a couple of little things and a new bag.

Anyone around? Pictures are uploading now. :smile:

Little things first:

I got these for Christmas. They are so cute! It's the legacy stripe universal case and card case. I didn't get a picture but I love the little box that they each came in. So cute!

IMG_0579.jpg

Then a couple days after Christmas, Macy's had all of the boxed items on sale. I went with my mom (who bought them for me) to return and rebuy them at the discounted price. Luckily, I hadn't used them yet! After getting her money back, we found the matching legacy keyring! Which is strange because the Macy's we went to doesn't even carry Coach. It was meant to be!

IMG_0577.jpg

Yesterday my mom and I braved the local Dillards to see if we could find anything at their special New Years sale. Boy was it crazy!! We got there before 9 (when they were supposed to open) and people were already in the store. Luckily, there was still a found clearance Coach items left. I spotted something I wanted and got in line, hoping that no one would buy it before me. Finally, we made it to the front and my item was still there!!

My new graphite gathered wallet!

IMG_0575.jpg

Taken with flash

IMG_0576.jpg

Taken without flash.

I paid $86 for this beauty! I was so excited!! I know that I definitely don't need another gathered wallet but I just couldn't resist it for that price!

It was definitely meant to be! Lucky you!

Love that keyring, wish they would use that clasp on more of them.

ETA: Another gorgeous gathered wallet! What a steal!!! I can't believe you got one at that price!

I am green with envy! ;)

And finally...the bag. I will say that I'm not sure that I'm 100% about keeping this bag yet. I love the look of it and do think it's so pretty. But I'm just not sure about it. It's a different style for me. I haven't used it yet but I haven't returned it yet so I'm don't know!

Chelsea dowel flap in black!

IMG_0580.jpg

Taken with flash

IMG_0581.jpg

Taken without flash

One of the main reasons that I haven't returned the bag is because of the fantastic deal that I got on it! I managed to find the last one at Nordstrom and it was really on sale! It was originally $798 and I paid $299! I know that if I return it and then regret it...I'll never be able to get this deal again!

IMG_0582.jpg

I love all the detailing on it. The little bow on the side. And the two tone chain links.

IMG_0584.jpg

Such a pretty blue lining!

Hi there! I'm here and I can't wait to see everything!

Love the little legacy striped cases! So pretty!

It was definitely meant to be! Lucky you!

Love that keyring, wish they would use that clasp on more of them.

ETA: Another gorgeous gathered wallet! What a steal!!! I can't believe you got one at that price!

I am green with envy! ;)

Hey there!! What perfect timing that we are both online right now! Thanks for stopping by!

It's funny because when I got the legacy stripe items for Christmas I was so excited. I had no legacy stripe!! I was a bad Coachie! lol.

I have work keys that I use every day and I'm thinking about putting the keyring on those. I don't use my keys every day, they are in my purse, but I have a keyless car so I don't need to handle them all the time. Since I use my work keys all the time, I figured that would be a good use.

This gathered wallet is definitely the best price that I've gotten!! I couldn't believe that it was there and no one was even looking at it!! Crazy, I tell you! I don't have anything in the graphite gathered but I figured that the wallet will look good with other colors.