My new purchases!

Nice haul!! The stripes are so cute- the legacy striped pieces are about my favorite accessories ever. And I especially love the gathered!! I was at the outlet the other day and picked up a midnight gathered clutch (the large wristlet), then put it down thinking I don't need it because I wanted a large purse. Of course I changed my mind and went back to get it and it was gone. Ugh...I hate that and I do it every time I go, never learn my lesson... and then kick myself after!

And I have the dowel flap in black. It is VERY different from my other bags for all of the reasons you state- the straps, etc. Initially I was hesitant because I never buy flap bags, but I LOVE this bag and my black one is the one I would pick for "If you could keep only one bag!" It's beautiful, big, structured (but not overly so) and it has the classic detailing and the bows are such a "girly" touch. I love when I open it all of my stuff is sitting organized easy to find- I feel like when I put stuff inside it stays put. And as a bonus like others have said I've never seen another one. Ever. I've never even seen anyone with a dowel anyway, though.

In fact I loved it so much I wanted a second and ended up getting the metallic one at the outlet. But your nordstrom's deal is better than my outlet price. So obviously I say she's a keeper- but ultimately it has to be comfy and your style. Good luck deciding!! :biggrin:

Thanks so much for your feedback!! Actually I remembered your thread when you got the bag and I loved your modeling pictures. It really helped in making the decision to buy it! I'm hoping that I'll just get used to the straps and keep the bag. It just worries me because it's the only one I have, for this type of bag. I just don't want to keep it and not carry it, you know?

But I just love the look of it! I just take it out of my closet and admire it. lol. It's so pretty! And the styling is so classic to me. I'm so glad to hear that you love the bag so much.

Does the longer strap slip on your shoulder at all? I noticed that it does on me when I have nothing in the purse. But it's much better when my stuff is in it. Not that I plan on carrying it around empty. lol. :lol:

Nice find on the gathered wallets. It took me awhile to get use to the long strap on the dowel flap, but I love the look and details of the purse so much that I could never part with mine. Hope you decide to keep your's. Congrats on the deals you got!!

Thanks for your feedback as well! I'm so glad to hear from other dowel flap owners. I'm hoping that my experience will be the same as yours. I'm hoping to be brave one day, cut off the tags, and then learn to love the longer strap.

LOVE all the legacy stripe stuff and you should def. keep the black dowel flap. It's lovely.

Thanks so much! I hope that Coach does more legacy stripe stuff in the future. I just love it! It's so cheerful!

OMG what a steal on the gathered wallet!! That's an amazing price! Congrats on everything else too!

Thanks! I couldn't believe the price either! Definitely my best deal yet on a gathered wallet.

Love all of your new goodies, especially the great deal on your graphite gathered wallet! Congrats!!

Thank you!

Thanks so much for your feedback!! Actually I remembered your thread when you got the bag and I loved your modeling pictures. It really helped in making the decision to buy it! I'm hoping that I'll just get used to the straps and keep the bag. It just worries me because it's the only one I have, for this type of bag. I just don't want to keep it and not carry it, you know?

But I just love the look of it! I just take it out of my closet and admire it. lol. It's so pretty! And the styling is so classic to me. I'm so glad to hear that you love the bag so much.

Does the longer strap slip on your shoulder at all? I noticed that it does on me when I have nothing in the purse. But it's much better when my stuff is in it. Not that I plan on carrying it around empty. lol. :lol:

We've all been there I think LOL..."did I impulse buy this?" is familiar! The long strap does seem to slip when I have it on empty. But I never have a problem loaded. I use the shorter one mostly because tucked under the arm is comfy for me (I know it's not for everyone though). It's like the Abigail. I haven't bought one because in he store I can't get it to stay on my shoulder at all- but I am assuming if I loaded my stuff into it I would probably have success.

The dowel for me is comfy which sounds funny b/c the name "dowel" doesn't even remotely imply it would be comfy LOL...
I hope she ends up being the perfect bag to keep- I really love mine and use it a lot! :biggrin: