My new purchases...come see!

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
After seeing everybodys 08 magentas..i knew i had to get one! I was worried about the colour as i live in the UK and not sure whether its a bit colourful but it has arrived today and i know i made the right decision, i fell in love with the colour even more and i love it in the day style!

I also bought a pine SGH part time as well and i love it..i love how the colour is subtle but with the gh, it brings it to life! Bbags are such an addiction..but i know after these 2 purchases i am on a major ban till end of the year! But i think i have got a nice mix of colour to last me a year!

so here are some pics of my new purchases along with my current collection! unfortunately im unwell right now for me to be posting modelling pics so it will have to be the end of the week!

Enjoy!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• ebay 019.jpg
    ebay 019.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 435
  • ebay 020.jpg
    ebay 020.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 194
  • ebay 022.jpg
    ebay 022.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00613.JPG
    DSC00613.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC00611.JPG
    DSC00611.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 111
Its gorgeous! I too have a 08 magenta on the way... Its supposed to show up today but the tracking hasnt been updated to reflect it even arriving in my state :cry: I love the PT too

thanks! i know how you feel..i have been watching everybody posting pics of their magentas and i want to have mine badly! dont worry..the wait is worth it! need to post up pics..ps...i love your jaune twiggy!!! its gorgues!

attachment.php

Congrats! Love it!!

GORGEOUS!!! I love the PINKness(in fact love the smoothness & even leather of this) of your Magenta Day & love that Pine PT!!! You have a lovely collection!

My fave pictures!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php