My new purchase

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I posted a few days ago about wanting to purchase a new mono bag. I have the musette shoulder bag and a wallet to match but really wanted a new bag. I was leaning toward the piano or mezzo but worried about the bottom. Many of you suggested the batignolles horizontal. I made a trip to the LV store and tried all of them out. The piano was MUCH smaller than I thought and the mezzo was a little too big. I ended up getting the batignolles. I tried on the vertical but I am afraid that everything would end up on the bottom and I would be digging. I am 6' tall so I needed something that was a nice size. I have decided that my goal is to purchase a new bag at least once a year!!! You girls will be a bad influence on me I can tell already!!! Now to just wait for the straps to color, I hate the light color in the beginning.[​IMG]

2. Sweet!!!

3. Congrats! It's a beauty!

4. Ohhhhhh...I love your new bag! Enjoy!

:love: :love: :love:

5. Grats on your new bag! I looove the look of new leather. If you want, you can tan it..?

6. Fabulous new bag, good choice ! ;)

7. Congrats! Nice bag.

8. Oh I am so jealous! We are such enablers, aren't we. I love new vachetta :love:

9. Very nice choice. Congrats!

10. You'll LOVE this bag, I LOVE mine!
    I agree about the nakedness of the vachetta! Mine is JUST starting to turn and I carry mine all day everyday and it's been about 3 weeks or so.
    Congrats on your new baby!

11. very nice! :biggrin:

12. Lovely! All of you batignolles fans have me wanting one now!

13. Gorgeous!!! And your camera takes very nice pictures

14. Pretty! Are those chairs antiques? My parents have a set that look very similiar that were hand-carved "in the wild west" in the late 1800's.

15. Congrats! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice