My new purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys and gals,

I just purchased the Princy Hobo in black from Jomashop.

Does anyone know if the black is discontinued? I haven't seen it in the boutique for quite some time or on the website. Does anyone know if it was on sale during the winter sale?

I think its a great price. Would have been greater if I lived in the US so I would have saved on the shipping. Side note: If you sign up for their newsletters you get a $20off code!!!

Hopefully I don't get dinged with customs LOL...

http://www.jomashop.com/gucci-princy-hobo162882fcerg1060.html

2. congrats but does Jomashop sell real ones?

3. Yes, I believe I have read jomashop is legit...

4. Cute, congrats!

5. was it authentic?

6. I haven't received it yet but I will let you guys know. I read some thread here regarding that they are a legit site. Mostly from the fendi sub forum though. I will keep you posted. Thank you all.

7. cant wait!!

8. Yes Jomashop sells authentic.

9. I'm interested in getting it, I don't know if i want the large or small hobo...modeling pics?

10. Hmm...I just went to their site. They no longer have the large princy hobo. They have the small one now. Strange. I purchased my large one for $312 now the small one is for 439. They better send me the large one!!LOL Plus side is that they have more gucci's in stock!!!

11. ^^ lol