My new purchase *Instant Reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am obsessed with berry colours and I fell in love with this bag the moment I saw it :biggrin: I loved the Berry Haze colour in the Karlie but I have the Karlie in Dandelion and I wasn't so fond of the gold chain with the Berry Haze. Anyway, I am pleased to present my new Classic Q Percy in Berry Haze! :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. So cute!! Love the color!! Congrats!!

3. Ah, I was debating getting the Huge Hillier in this color and your pics do the color much more justice than I have found else where...! :smile: How would you describe the color? More purple or pink? Thanks!

4. Definitely more purple! When I was looking on Shopbop it was more pinky, which is what I was expecting but I think the colour in my photos is about right, it's definitely more purple than pink. It's a pretty colour though, I love it!

5. Oh my, this is so cute!! Thank you so much for posting pics, I have been obsessing over this very bag for awhile but I couldn't decide if I wanted it in this color, and your pics/feedback are extremely helpful!;)

6. ^^ Yes!! Your pictures make the color look more purple or orchid like, which is ultimately what I was wanting!! Very close to taking the plunge!! :graucho:

7. Thank you ladies!

You both should get it! It's definitely pretty :biggrin: Glad I can help some :smile:

8. i LOVE it!!! such a pretty color!!

9. Love the color!

10. Love the color!!! Congrats!!! :smile:

11. Oh my, that is too cute!! I love the color, so pretty! Many congratulations!!

12. Congratulations! I love that rich berry hue.

13. very cute and it will go with anything!

14. Congratulations! This bag is so amazing. I have it in Dirty Martini and adore it. I wear it at night a lot. It's perfection! Enjoy your berry beauty :smile:

15. Thank you everyone! :biggrin: I really do love it :biggrin: Now it's a choice between wearing this one and my Dandelion Karlie lol!