My NEW purchase before the price hike!!!

Aww..thank you guys for the compliments :tispy: (^^I love this forum :biggrin: everyones so nice~)..

I've added some new pics, Enjoy~~~~~:yahoo:

lvbv_9.jpg

lvbv_8.jpg

lvbv_7.jpg

lvbv_6.jpg

lvbv_5.jpg

Oh..I actually like the Southbank Crown LV boutique better, its less busy, and the SAs there are very nice :P !!! My SA is Melissa :heart: ...

Yay, another Crown LV shopper ;) . I like it there as well, it's much quieter and the SAs are so much nicer as well compared to Collins St :s !

I think I have seen your SA before, she's quite short, Asian and I think she's either Malaysian or Singaporean(?). I just had a look at one of my receipts and it has her name on it but I wasn't served by her, she just put the sale through :P

Yay, another Crown LV shopper ;) . I like it there as well, it's much quieter and the SAs are so much nicer as well compared to Collins St :s !

I think I have seen your SA before, she's quite short, Asian and I think she's either Malaysian or Singaporean(?). I just had a look at one of my receipts and it has her name on it but I wasn't served by her, she just put the sale through :P

Nope...she's not Asian...:sweatdrop: maybe there're two Melissa lol :roflmfao: mine is Aussie Aussie ;)