My New Puppy!!!! +pics!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I got my new puppy yesterday!! She is a Cocker Spaniel cross Poodle or as we call them a Spoodle.

She is absolutely georgeous. I have always, my entire life had pedigree dogs, she is my first cross breed, and i have never met a more versatile, friendly and adaptable dog!! She settled right into our family within the first hour despit the fact i have four EXTREAMLY noisy children!! She didn't even cry last night when i put her away to sleep!!

She has made excellent friends with my cat and Alaskan Malamute. Although my Malamute can get annoyed when the puppy keeps chasing her!!

I bought her from a place here in SA called Freedom Kennels.

By the way, i was going to call her Coco but we decided on Milo yesterday!! So here is Milo....:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

2. AW how adorable!!!

3. Milo is a cuite...

4. Milo is adorable! Looks at all those curls. Sooo cute! :smile:

5. Thats adorable! :smile:

6. awwww..whattacutepuppyyy...

7. cute cute cute!

8. Thankyou every one for your kind words!! She really is adorable.... and curly!!

9. Milo deserves all the lovin in the world. i'm such a sucker for puppies. the cute little curly black hair. and the button nose. awww, have fun with Milo while she's still a pup! cute and unique name btw, Coco just sounds so common.

10. Milo is supercute- congrats!:smile:

11. I love Milo's naturally curly hair!

12. Very cute! congrats!

13. What a cutie!

14. curly cutie!

15. :heart: Soooooooooooo cute! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice