My new puddle of Chocolatey goodness :)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've waited forever for this one! I'm a huge Mini Nikki fan and have always loved the Chocolate leather, so this one was really a dream come true for me!

The leather is just so gorgeous and I love the blue leopard lining! I'm horrible at reveals, so here she is!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

IMG_8420.JPG IMG_8421.JPG IMG_8422.JPG
  2. Wow, that's a special lining. I got my concord nikki today and am so happy it has the black/white floral lining. I personally do not like the blue/white strips lining.

3. love, love, love it!

4. She's a beauty!!!! Congrats!

5. It's beautiful kimalee!!! It looks so soft and squishy!! But why did yo wait forever for this one? Or was that just a figure of speech?

6. OOOooooo :nuts: That is some delicious chocolate!! Love the leopard print lining, I've never seen that before, gives the bag a kick!

7. OMG, I love it! You have the best bags. I thought it was great before I saw the lining, but wow!! That one is special.

8. It was on layaway...sorry I made that sound confusing! :shame:

Thanks, everyone!

9. Congratulations, kimalee! Your bag is beautiful.
    A choco nikki is definitely on my wish list for 09...

10. absolutely gorgeous! I am so getting a chocolate mini nikki when they come out!:drool:

11. One word...Yummy!!!

12. Love it lady!! I love the lining I was debating this bag and poof it was gone glad she went to a great home!!!

13. Congrats Kimalee!! LOL this bag is about as old school as it gets! I love it!

14. That is one of the most gorgeous Nikki's I have seen! Is the color more dark in real life? It looks very rich and lush. Yummy!

15. OMG! Beautiful.