My New PUCCI bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My bf ordered me a PUCCI bag from eLUXURY several days ago and I just got a FedEx package from them. I just wanted to share the picture of what I got. I will take actual pictures this Sunday when I get the camera from a bf.

Pucci.jpg

2. Congrats to you! I love Pucci bags! Enjoy!

3. Ooooh...it's so pretty. I love Pucci too!

4. Very cute!!!! There are so summery and fun! Congrats!

5. I love the color of Pucci bags. Congrats!

6. Congrats! I love Pucci for summer.

7. Pretty! Pucci always reminds me of Jackie O. She used to wear a lot of Pucci dresses.

8. Congrats, pretty bag! Pucci prints are so nice and colourful

9. Love the bag ... I love Pucci as well and have been looking for one to add to my collection.

10. Eluxury is having a big spring sale on all Pucci bags. asl bebes, you should check it out. :smile:

11. ^Thanks sunnydqt but eluxury doesn't ship to Canada. Trust me ... there are so many things I would love to buy on that site:cry:

12. Its so pretty!

13. Smashing! Congrats, I love those colors.

14. As I promised, here are some pics! Sorry the pictures aren't that good.:hrmm:
    Pucci.jpg

pucci 2.jpg

15. its lovely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice