My new PS-Tote - which (it seems) nobody loves but me :D

1. Hey guys! Hi there!

I´d love to show you my new baby...:smile:

While searching for a PS11 online I stumbled over this PS11 Tote in "small" and it took about three seconds and I was lost.
    Seems like this style is not very popular. Perhaps it´s because the bag is not very photogenic^^

It´s dimensions are funny in a way: The depth is surprisingly enormous proportional to the other measurements
    (Height 9", Width 13", Depth 7")

I use it as a workingbag and for that it´s so perfect for me. As carrying around a lot of stuff, i put in a baseshaper to prevent sagging. I love slouchiness for my medium PS1 and pouch, but I would not like to see this tote wobble around. Time will tell...

Although it´s not cool anymore to have bag-fitting shoes according to style-police, I found a pair and could not resist :biggrin:
    With some modest business-casuals the bag and the shoes together look very elegant and the style is not too blatant in combo - in my opinion of course :biggrin:

Now waiting for warmer weather...still wearing boots...uuh! :sad:

Have a good weekend!

1.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg
  2. This is gorgeous! :heart: Congrats! :biggrin: The more horizontal shape looks great, and the shoes too! Great mod pics!

3. Thank you! :biggrin:

4. Haha, I love the PS11 plus how cute you have the matching shoes too! :P Congrats on a wonderful purchase. :]

5. Congrats! It's a beautiful bag. Thanks for posting pics so we could all see it! Nice shoes, too!

6. I love it on you!

7. Thanks :smile:

8. I love it! Looks like a cool suitcase which, let's be honest here, is not something you come around often ;) Congrats!