My new PS-Tote - which (it seems) nobody loves but me :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys! Hi there!

I´d love to show you my new baby...:smile:

While searching for a PS11 online I stumbled over this PS11 Tote in "small" and it took about three seconds and I was lost.
    Seems like this style is not very popular. Perhaps it´s because the bag is not very photogenic^^

It´s dimensions are funny in a way: The depth is surprisingly enormous proportional to the other measurements
    (Height 9", Width 13", Depth 7")

I use it as a workingbag and for that it´s so perfect for me. As carrying around a lot of stuff, i put in a baseshaper to prevent sagging. I love slouchiness for my medium PS1 and pouch, but I would not like to see this tote wobble around. Time will tell...

Although it´s not cool anymore to have bag-fitting shoes according to style-police, I found a pair and could not resist :biggrin:
    With some modest business-casuals the bag and the shoes together look very elegant and the style is not too blatant in combo - in my opinion of course :biggrin:

Now waiting for warmer weather...still wearing boots...uuh! :sad:

Have a good weekend!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      667.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      157.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      630.8 KB
      Views:
  2. This is gorgeous! :heart: Congrats! :biggrin: The more horizontal shape looks great, and the shoes too! Great mod pics!

3. Thank you! :biggrin:

4. Haha, I love the PS11 plus how cute you have the matching shoes too! :P Congrats on a wonderful purchase. :]

5. Congrats! It's a beautiful bag. Thanks for posting pics so we could all see it! Nice shoes, too!

6. I love it on you!

7. Thanks :smile:

8. I love it! Looks like a cool suitcase which, let's be honest here, is not something you come around often ;) Congrats!