My new preloved baby...

Jun 6, 2010
And so here she finally is...... My first Chanel!!!!! She was made around 1993, and it's hard to believe that this would have been made when I was only a toddler, to find its way to my arms years later... She was made in France, and came from an owner in Japan, so even though I didn't get to buy her from a boutique, she has so much history with her, and from two countries whose cultures I love!!!

Excuse the messy room!

image-2103748093.jpg

image-226992762.jpg

Question: on the older flaps, should the chain be thinner? My only reference is what's in boutiques right now, and the gold hardware now seems lighter in colour and thicker while on this back it has more of an orange-y tone and seems thinner...

image-1298146061.jpg

And so here she finally is...... My first Chanel!!!!! She was made around 1993, and it's hard to believe that this would have been made when I was only a toddler, to find its way to my arms years later... She was made in France, and came from an owner in Japan, so even though I didn't get to buy her from a boutique, she has so much history with her, and from two countries whose cultures I love!!!

Excuse the messy room!

View attachment 2064278
View attachment 2064279

Question: on the older flaps, should the chain be thinner? My only reference is what's in boutiques right now, and the gold hardware now seems lighter in colour and thicker while on this back it has more of an orange-y tone and seems thinner...

View attachment 2064280

Congratulations!!!! You really got a lovely lambskin bag!! The gold hardware is more gold than the newer bags, because it was plated in a different gold mix than current bags. If the regular bags with ghw look elegant, this one is super elegant, yet you can still dress it down. Stunning vintage, and so lovely and puffy, too!

Really, really, really GREAT SCORE!!!! Gorgeous you and bag itself!!! ;)
I get most of my vintages from Japan too... quite impressive collection not to mention some are in pristine condition! Congrats!!!! Work it girl! :party: