My New Pre-Owned

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
I was fortunate to purchase this Montegue from a fellow Purse Forum member. She has never carried and it arrived in new condition. There isn't a mark on it. How fortunate am I?photo 2 (26).JPG

photo 3 (17).JPG

photo 1 (27).JPG

The third one is a comparison showing the difference in color with my Mulberry and Alexa.

Is the color blue or purple? Hard to determine on my iPhone.

I can't get the color as it should be. It is a slightly more than medium blue but not as dark as navy and when the sun hits it there is a slight purple cast. Beautiful color but can't be appreciated in the pictures.

I can't get the color as it should be. It is a slightly more than medium blue but not as dark as navy and when the sun hits it there is a slight purple cast. Beautiful color but can't be appreciated in the pictures.
Izzy, can you give us a pic of the numbers on the back of the white label? We could tell you the color exactly, maybe...

Indiaink--don't know which you need so I will provide all:

272801 V0016 4260

EPEV 2011 3395 C

I assume the 2011 stands for the year. Is this what you need? I appreciate this.

Ah, yes - it is Sapphire from the F/W 2012 season. Lovely color!

Thank you so much! I love knowing the name of their color and it does have the color of some blue sapphires. What a lucky day I had when I purchased this for far less than retail value. Love it! Again, thank you!