My new, pre-loved mottled silver TMA and pewter crash AP!!

ScubaHound

Dec 17, 2007
Yesterday was a good day. Not only was it a Friday, but I had two BE deliveries, both thanks to wonderful tPFers: a mottled silver Take Me Anywhere and a pewter crash Angel Purse! The mottled silver is outside of my handbag comfort zone, but I'm glad I took the chance, because it is gorgeous! The pewter AP is also wonderful - the pewter crash leather is so beautiful and unique and the AP is very useful. The pewter has a more subdued, warmer tone than the mottled silver, which a true, cool silver.

Here is the TMA. This is my first in this style, and it definitely won't be the last (I think the the next one may be matte dark purple).

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0781.jpg

WOW ... love it! It looks fantastic on you. I had thought the silver might be too bling bling, but it actually looks very wearable. And I love the Pewter AP ... I just ordered a Pewter LM, so seeing your AP makes me more impatient to get it. The comparison photo is great! Congrats! :smile:

I love how slouchy and soft that TMA looks. And wow, that's the first time I saw the TMA worn messenger style. It looks great. Did you have to order the messenger strap separately because I thought normally TMA doesn't come with that.