Keepall 45 Club!

The keepall would be perfect for the gym, but a messenger, briefcase, or tote would be more fitting for school use. I think the problem may be that you are trying to make one single bag your everything-bag, but LV specializes in occasion pieces. The Keepall's have a classic shape, but books would make it look awkward as well as making it overly-heavy. Also, it offers no support to such items, so they will slide around from side to side and if you have a laptop in there, it could get beat-up by your books. As a previous poster mentioned, you may want to try the Icare or the taiga Viktor or Alexander and save the Keepall for travel/gym purposes.

The keepall would be perfect for the gym, but a messenger, briefcase, or tote would be more fitting for school use. I think the problem may be that you are trying to make one single bag your everything-bag, but LV specializes in occasion pieces. The Keepall's have a classic shape, but books would make it look awkward as well as making it overly-heavy. Also, it offers no support to such items, so they will slide around from side to side and if you have a laptop in there, it could get beat-up by your books. As a previous poster mentioned, you may want to try the Icare or the taiga Viktor or Alexander and save the Keepall for travel/gym purposes.

Thanks for your suggestions but I'm not a fan of briefcases because they make me think of old businessmen (no offense) and as I mentioned I'm not a fan of messengers. I don't think I would carry a Louis Vuitton to the gym because that will sure get me a lot of unwanted attention, so don't think I'll get a keepall just for the gym haha...

I've made up my mind and decided to go with the keepall. Thanks again!! :biggrin:

I have been having good luck finding pre-loved items in great condition. I'm really hooked on fully developed patina and I love this travelling bag for gigs and stuff!

Really happy with my Keepall. :smile:

image-1132049527.jpg

image-555023935.jpg

image-3769237960.jpg