my new prada

It is in turquoise color.

Wow! That is a delightful colour; I haven't seen a Prada in that particular shade. I am not a fan of Saffiano in general, but I can certainly see that it works very well in this design :smile:

It really stands out from the crowd :wlae:

I don't recall seeing it in the Prada UK website, so I'm wondering whether this beauty was always destined elsewhere :shucks:

Last edited:
Wow! That is a delightful colour; I haven't seen a Prada in that particular shade. I am not a fan of Saffiano in general, but I can certainly see that it works very well in this design :smile:

It really stands out from the crowd :wlae:

I don't recall seeing it in the Prada UK website, so I'm wondering whether this beauty was always destined elsewhere :shucks:

I am not sure either. I can't find this color online either. I wonder they only sell this in Hawaii. The retail is $1960, but I got 40% off.

I am not sure either. I can't find this color online either. I wonder they only sell this in Hawaii. The retail is $1960, but I got 40% off.

That is an amazingly good deal; I must also congratulate you for going for it!

So often people hum and haw, and when they finally make their minds up they are surprised to discover that it's sold out, and then they complain that it's sold out :smile:

It's beautiful, and I know that you are going to have lots of fun with her; thank you for sharing here, and on behalf of all the people who are going to be cheered up when they see her, thank you for brightening our lives: :sunshine:

Hawaii often gets items that are limited to the Asian market. When I pre-ordered my LV Watercolor Speedy it was available in the 30 in Hawaii/Asia but only in the 35 on the mainland. I have seen that with Prada a few times as well-----HI/Asia got styles/colors/sizes that weren't offered here.