My New Prada Yeey!!

1. My New Prada Bag and two prada accessories pouch :love: sorry ladies but its not easy to tell friends about my new bags and make them understand why they have to jump for joy with me lol :smile: so im going to share with people who can understand my obsession :love:

DSC01124.jpg DSC01125.jpg DSC01139.jpg
  2. I love the colour!!!

3. Very pretty! Congrats!

4. Beautiful bag. I love it. Enjoy it!

5. the bag is pure gorgeos :flowers: love that milk chocolate color it almost melts!! and the purple pouch one has such a fun lovely color << the kind of color that makes u happy to just look at! :love:
    congraaaAaaaAaaaAaaaats:biggrin:

6. Me likey. Congrats.

7. thank you :love: vanilla_addict that exactly how i feel looking at the pouches (burgundy and purple) they are are happy colors :roflmfao:

8. Wow, I love that prada bag!

9. VERY pretty prada bag... congrats!

10. I love it! I love the color too, it's such a rich brown, but not too dark...enjoy it and congrats!!

11. Its gorgeous! I love the look of Prada leather bags! Thats probably one of the most gorgeous ones I've ever seen. Congratulations!

12. Ohhh :amazed: ...gorgeous! You have excellent taste....love your choices.

13. Love the bag! congrats!

14. Gorgeous! I a similar Prada bag I got in Italy last year - but in purple python! Great buy!

15. Love the color..VERY NICE! congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice