My new Prada Yay or Nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    I just got a Prada Hyacinth tote in grey for 270$!!! and a satin rose clutch in black for 135$. I grabbed it without thinking. The tote seems like its big enough to fit a Laptop and carry to work. So, I think id use it a lot. Here is a picture of the tote , what do you think? Its a little wavy and bold though but, for the price Im keeping it anyway, but where would you carry this bag? Opinions!! Also does anyone have a rose clutch? Is it durable or does it fray easily? Thanks guys Im thrilled..

http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-slate-nylon-curved-stripe-chainlink-tote/newarrivals-cat60024/301310101/detail.fly?referer=cjunction_1609763_10436858_tfc_-_1_635_090122_d9e09cd3cfc94473d69eeb31c2f3a08d

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! I like the tote. I recommend that you test it with the laptop first, because I'm not sure what the chain straps are made of, so I don't know how much weight they'll hold. I would carry the bag anywhere, work, shopping, weekends, etc. I saw a lady with a black one the other day and it looked good on her.
    I had a nylon clutch and I returned it, because it looked too much like a cosmetic case.

3. I love both of them... and what great prices! What's there to think about? They're gorgeous! Congrats.

4. Hey thanks guys!! Yeah Im thrilled about the prices too!! I guess ill see how the clutch is , I feel the same way , satin and nylon clutches can look like cosmetic cases... But then this one has roses , I wish it had like a wrist strap.. that would be more comfortable:smile:)

5. Wow, I really like that grey tote...how cute is that!!!

6. Yay!! Yeah I love it, Ill post modellings pics when i get it, I think this bag would be great for regular use, even if not to take my laptop along because I always obsess when I carry my leather Prada...

7. Both are beautiful! Enjoy!

8. I have to say, After i have started using Prada I dont like any other bag! The quality is just amazing and the finish is perfecto! I also got a Vitellino Mordore in metallic purple and a small pleated nylon duffle bag. Waiting for them in the mail! Thrilled.. Now where will I wear all these purses, since i rarely go out:P

9. The clutch is adorable!

10. Thanks Purseinsanity!! I cant wait to get it! I do carry clutches a lot so I think Ill get use out of both:smile:

11. I love them both...the hyacinth tote is gorgeous. And at that price it's a steal! Congrats!

12. I have that clutch in leather - I thought I'd never use it as it is quite small, but I have used it lots of times now, it's just perfect!

13. Oooh!! Love that tote!! Can't wait for modeling pics! ..and yes..I agree with you on the quality of Prada..I don't see too many posts here ..if any...as I do in other forums regarding the quality..and I can attest to that as I own them..Great for u on your purchase!! We'll be hounding u for modeling pics too so don't forget us!!

14. Geez those are SUCH beautiful pieces! :yes:

Plus you got an amazing deal! Doesn't that make you feel good?? :supacool:

15. wow, great deals!