My new Prada is peeling!

A little late to the discussion... but I just noticed this thread.

I have a very stiff, structured, shiny leather (not patent) briefcase-style Prada handbag, that is really peeling in the handle area.

This bag can only be hand held and it didn't start peeling until a year or so after I bought it, so I am not going to complain to the store. I use it when it rains and for other messy things, but it is totally peeling away.

I JUST BOUGHT A PRADA BAG - AND I NOTICED WITHIN A WEEK OF HAVING IT A LITTLE BALD PATCH ON THE HANDLE - I AM CAREFUL WITH IT, BUT AS IT'S THE NICEST OF ALL MY DESIGNER BAGS SO FAR, I HAVE USED IT EVERYDAY. I DIDN'T CONSIDER TAKING IT BACK AS AT THE MOMENT, IT'S NOT TOO NOTICABLE. But it didn't please me! SO, YES, IT DOES HAPPEN.

any bad experience with prada natural straw bags? heard straw bags are hard to maintain, please share your views...thanks.

dry and cold climate would have the bag last longer than a wet and hot climate wouldn't it?

heard micro-organisms do grow on the straw bags, is it true?

pls take a look at e.g. of straw bags...someone told me its difficult to take care and also trap dirt cannot be clean easily, high maintainance aside, micro-organisms grow on it...??:wtf:

Attachments

• prada straw bags1.jpg
    prada straw bags1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 60