My new Prada bow tote came in...

clu0984

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
and I love it! :yahoo: Thanks to Jill's pictures, I had to call over to the Prada store to get it. It's the perfect size- looks lady like and petite, but can fit a lot (even a magazine). The combination of the nylon and leather makes it very light weight as well.

I took some pictures (please excuse my attire, just got back from running)

Attachments

• Prada bow.JPG
    Prada bow.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 364
  • Prada bow 2.JPG
    Prada bow 2.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 410
oooh isnt she delicious? i have her in all leather and its true, she fits everything! i also carry her without being snapped on the sides, gives a different look like the LV Neverfull does when you carry it both ways...........congrats! a beautiful and unique Prada that not everyone will have...

Got a run in and a new Prada handbag.. you make my day look so uneventful! :drool:

The bag is really cute! Congrats. I found one last weekend at Saks that I think I really like however, the sales assistant told me it is slated to marked down 30% around
Dec. 1st and said she would call me. Thinking about heading back tomorrow to check it out again. It is similar to the style you just purchased however it is a leather-ultra soft and worn in looking.. have to grab the name of it.

Enjoy your new handbag!!!