My New Prada bag from Rome

1. My husband just bought me this Prada Hobo from Rome while he was there for work! I am so happy :yahoo: coz this is my first Prada from Italy, call me corny but I have bought several Prada, Gucci, LVs from Canada and Singapore but never directly from France or Italy. So this bag is special to me! Sorry if I sound stupid! :P I love the Rosso red on the beige jacquard fabric, kinda striking!

DSC04297.JPG
  2. That's a stunning bag! Congrats on a great gift...viva Italia! :yahoo:

3. you don't sound stupid at all!! I think its sweet and I would feel the same way too. what a great hubster!

4. Thanks guys! I can't wait till carry it out and parade with it!

5. nice bag. :smile: i actually have the same feeling when i buy bags in Europe. It feels different.:nuts: ehehe. weird.:roflmfao: but i LOVE that feeling.

6. I am glad that I am not the only one!

I forgot to add the picture of the "place of birth" for my new Prada hobo, I just love to keep pictures relating to my bags.:P

DSC04266.JPG
  7. Congrats!! He's really sweet! I love it with the red trimmings too!

8. The red colour is great!

9. GREAT BAG! I have it in a brown tote version and I love it to death!

10. poutine, i know this place! This is where i bought my gucci and lv bags. near the spanish steps in Via Condotti, Rome?:graucho:

11. It's a beauty! Congrats!

12. Congratulations on your very special Prada hobo bag direct from Italy!! So sweet of your DH. I think the red leather against beige fabric is also stunning!! :smile:

13. congrats!

14. Thanks to all for checking out my new Prada!

Jen, I know how you feel about the bag, :yes: the strap feels comfortable on the shoulder too. I saw the brown trimming leather, it is nice too, actually yours is a classic line whereas mine is a seasonal colour. Unfortunately, the range is still new so there is no sale at all! But it is still cheaper to get it from Italy. :P

Trishh, yep, you are right, that is the location, the Prada with 2 floors!

15. That's a beautiful color combo! Love it! :yes:

And I think it's very cool that it came to you from Italy! :yahoo:

Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice