My new pochette metis

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hey all,

There have been some requests for what the emperiente Metis looks like with a chain strap or held. This chain strap is not big enough for the bag and I have another one coming, but you get the idea. Please do not judge the mirror or room ☺️ (I literally had to break from these photos to clean my sons nose lol). For reference I'm 5'2 and normally about 115 but I have a pregnant belly right now Hopefully these help some of you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,070
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 1,944
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4,997
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,933
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,009
Hey all,

There have been some requests for what the emperiente Metis looks like with a chain strap or held. This chain strap is not big enough for the bag and I have another one coming, but you get the idea. Please do not judge the mirror or room ☺️ (I literally had to break from these photos to clean my sons nose lol). For reference I'm 5'2 and normally about 115 but I have a pregnant belly right now Hopefully these help some of you!

Beautiful :love:
The bag looks really good on you :smile:
Can you please post more pix with the bigger and let us know where you purchase it? Thank you in advance

It looks great with the chain; I'm loving this bag even more now. Please let us know where you got the bigger chain from and definitely post pics. Congratulations on your new bag and even more congratulations on your coming baby. Exciting times for you :lol:

Looks great!

Thank you!

Beautiful :love:
The bag looks really good on you :smile:
Can you please post more pix with the bigger and let us know where you purchase it? Thank you in advance

Absolutely! I will let you guys know if the strap is worth it :smile:

Looks perfect on you!! Love it! Congrats.

Ahhh thanks Shoppinmel! I hope all is well with you!

Looks great on you, congrats!

Thanks Rani! I do love it!

Congrats on the bag and it looks great on you. Bigger congrats on the coming baby! :flowers:

Thank you so much! I can't believe I'm going to have two! Yikes! Hah

It looks great with the chain; I'm loving this bag even more now. Please let us know where you got the bigger chain from and definitely post pics. Congratulations on your new bag and even more congratulations on your coming baby. Exciting times for you :lol:

Will do. I purchased a few so I will show
Them to you guys and let you know my thoughts. I feel like this can be such a versatile bag!

looks great on you - congrats!!

Thanks so much!
It looks great on you! Congrats! :heart:

Thank you!

Reactions: handbagjunkie00