Jimmy Choo My New Plum 2007 Mahala Is In Flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
LOOK AT MY AMAZING NEW PLUM MAHALA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My Awesome S/A Casey @ Jimmy Choo Chicago just called and sent me photos of my new baby! What do you thing:graucho:

She is getting in a ton of 2007 Fall bags!

You should call her NOW as she has some other AMAZING bags.........

Casey-312-255-1170

Attachments

• Liquid_patent_detail.JPG
    Liquid_patent_detail.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Mahala_liquid_patent.JPG
    Mahala_liquid_patent.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 129
I am SO proud of you!! (hhmmm... isnt' this the same bag I sent you a pic of from Net-A-Porter, but a different color and you screamed something like "NOOOOOOOOOOO, I CAN'T"?):yes: I know, this bag IS a color you have to have!:okay:She is beautiful and I know the two of you will be VERY happy together!:heart::heart:

LOOK AT MY AMAZING NEW PLUM MAHALA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My Awesome S/A Casey @ Jimmy Choo Chicago just called and sent me photos of my new baby! What do you thing:graucho:

She is getting in a ton of 2007 Fall bags!

You should call her NOW as she has some other AMAZING bags.........

Casey-312-255-1170
Robyn,

This is one fabulous bag!!!!! Wear it in good health!!!!!!!!

Congrats Robyn! I'm so happy for you! That color looks a LOT like the bordeaux patent Ramona from F/W 06 that I know you wanted. Enjoy! :tup:
Thanks Cosmo:flowers:
That's what I thought too. I think the new Fall colors are going to be SO cool:drool: and I know I am going to be in big trouble if I don't start a :ban:

Have you decided on a new JC bag, I know you mentioned an Emerald Green:graucho:

Robyn, I can't stop looking at your new bag! Jimmy Choo makes the sexiest bags out there hands down. I am really excited about the fall bags and new colors. Looking forward to seeing the new bags that will be arriving on your doorstep!