My New Plum 2007 Mahala Is In Flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura
LOOK AT MY AMAZING NEW PLUM MAHALA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My Awesome S/A Casey @ Jimmy Choo Chicago just called and sent me photos of my new baby! What do you thing:graucho:

She is getting in a ton of 2007 Fall bags!

You should call her NOW as she has some other AMAZING bags.........

Casey-312-255-1170

Attachments

blondecat

Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
I am SO proud of you!! (hhmmm... isnt' this the same bag I sent you a pic of from Net-A-Porter, but a different color and you screamed something like "NOOOOOOOOOOO, I CAN'T"?):yes: I know, this bag IS a color you have to have!:okay:She is beautiful and I know the two of you will be VERY happy together!:heart::heart:

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Congrats Robyn! I'm so happy for you! That color looks a LOT like the bordeaux patent Ramona from F/W 06 that I know you wanted. Enjoy! :tup:

mld31

May 22, 2007
LOOK AT MY AMAZING NEW PLUM MAHALA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My Awesome S/A Casey @ Jimmy Choo Chicago just called and sent me photos of my new baby! What do you thing:graucho:

She is getting in a ton of 2007 Fall bags!

You should call her NOW as she has some other AMAZING bags.........

Casey-312-255-1170
Robyn,

This is one fabulous bag!!!!! Wear it in good health!!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura
Congrats Robyn! I'm so happy for you! That color looks a LOT like the bordeaux patent Ramona from F/W 06 that I know you wanted. Enjoy! :tup:
Thanks Cosmo:flowers:
That's what I thought too. I think the new Fall colors are going to be SO cool:drool: and I know I am going to be in big trouble if I don't start a :ban:

Have you decided on a new JC bag, I know you mentioned an Emerald Green:graucho:

Mar 5, 2006
Robyn, I can't stop looking at your new bag! Jimmy Choo makes the sexiest bags out there hands down. I am really excited about the fall bags and new colors. Looking forward to seeing the new bags that will be arriving on your doorstep!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
That is SO GORGEOUS...wiping the drool off my keyboard. Lucky you! Enjoy and can't wait to see your own pics!