MY New Platinum Madeline! Pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts:So I wake up this morning and decide I need to have a Madeline. I've seen pics but I've never seen them in person so I thought I'd drive over to Macy's and see what they have. I went in planning to get a khaki/red or green but as soon as I got there I couldn't take my eyes off the Platinum! I don't know why! The Platinum Carly is so yucky! The color with the khaki is suppose to look bad right?? But even tho I tried and grabbed for a red or green, my eyes kept moving back to the Platinum. It was so shiny. @_@ Plus the hardware is a very shiny silver compared to the kind of dull brass on the other colors. Well even tho I tried to fight it I left with the Platinum! I love her and I normally dislike structured bags!! She's so pretty!!:heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

2. I love it! Very cute! Congrats!

3. I love it!!! Congrats!!!

4. cute! Congrats! :tup:

5. your bag had you in a trance! coach hypnosis!:lol::lol:

6. Gorgeous! Congrats! I have to say that this bag is definitely growing on me. :heart::love:

7. Nice choice! The Madeline is such a classy bag, but with the platinum, it also gives the bag a touch of fun! I love it!

8. Congrats, it's stunning and I love everything inside too!

9. that is nicer than the platinum carly!!! gorgeous bag!

10. Congrats! Love all the accessories!

11. Cute bag...the lining is a nice color too.

12. Love it!
    Congrats!!

13. Yay thanks everyone! Ahh she's sooo shiny!

14. Very pretty! I love the color combo!

15. Yeah! It's the first bag in the platinum trim I've see that didn't make me wanna puke LOL!