My New Pink Denim Set :)

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Well, didn't think I'd be buying any more LV since I got my birkin, but went in with a friend to buy her Seleya and couldn't resist!

The goods:

DSC01550.JPG

DSC01552.JPG

DSC01553.JPG

DSC01554.JPG

DSC01555.JPG

Here is the shirt I bought to wear with it. I think it totally goes with the gold hardware. Its a lot more shiny/bling than it looks in the pic :love:

DSC01551.JPG

Here is the family:amuse:

DSC01556.JPG

:nuts:

Beeeautiful! Did you test the zipper beforehand? :lol:

The speedy is just gorgeous.. I was eyeballing it a lot in the store but I stuck with the mini pleaty for now. Thank you bunches again for letting me know it was in! And that shirt is really cute ;D

Reactions: caannie
Oh, I am LOVING the shoes!! What do you think of the pink denim color? I wonder, could you take a pic of your speedy outside in natural light without a flash? (I'm not being too demanding, am I? LOL!) I can't decide if it is more framboise or more fuchsia. ;)

caannie said:
Oh, I am LOVING the shoes!! What do you think of the pink denim color? I wonder, could you take a pic of your speedy outside in natural light without a flash? (I'm not being too demanding, am I? LOL!) I can't decide if it is more framboise or more fuchsia. ;)

Will get on that when I get up or when I remember tomorrow :lol: Its 1:56am here, so I had to use the flash. IMO its pretty fuchsia but not as dark as the one on the perfo collection :biggrin:

All i can say is HOT DAMN... Congrat's you lucky gal.

Noriko said:
Well, didn't think I'd be buying any more LV since I got my birkin, but went in with a friend to buy her Seleya and couldn't resist!

The goods:

DSC01550.JPG

DSC01552.JPG

DSC01553.JPG

DSC01554.JPG

DSC01555.JPG

Here is the shirt I bought to wear with it. I think it totally goes with the gold hardware. Its a lot more shiny/bling than it looks in the pic :love:

DSC01551.JPG

Here is the family:amuse:

DSC01556.JPG

:nuts: