My New Pink Denim Set :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, didn't think I'd be buying any more LV since I got my birkin, but went in with a friend to buy her Seleya and couldn't resist!

The goods:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the shirt I bought to wear with it. I think it totally goes with the gold hardware. Its a lot more shiny/bling than it looks in the pic :love:

[​IMG]

Here is the family:amuse:

[​IMG]

:nuts:

kimmy, littlestarsfan and caannie like this.
  2. Woohoo, you showed me some of this already but I finally got to see the pink beauties!! LOVE it Nori! You and Tori are quite the lucky ones, woohoo!

3. I just love it!!! Congratulations :smile:

4. Beeeautiful! Did you test the zipper beforehand? :lol:

The speedy is just gorgeous.. I was eyeballing it a lot in the store but I stuck with the mini pleaty for now. Thank you bunches again for letting me know it was in! And that shirt is really cute ;D

caannie likes this.
  5. Oh, I am LOVING the shoes!! What do you think of the pink denim color? I wonder, could you take a pic of your speedy outside in natural light without a flash? (I'm not being too demanding, am I? LOL!) I can't decide if it is more framboise or more fuchsia. ;)

6. WOW that's gorgeous :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

7. Will get on that when I get up or when I remember tomorrow :lol: Its 1:56am here, so I had to use the flash. IMO its pretty fuchsia but not as dark as the one on the perfo collection :biggrin:

8. I'm really liking the pink denim.

9. What an ADORABLE set! I really like the shirt, too! I think I'm liking the pink denim much more than the blue.

10. It's too cute! congrats!!!

11. All i can say is HOT DAMN... Congrat's you lucky gal.

12. Those shoes are so cute! I love pink :love: Congrats, Noriko, you have a beautiful pink denim family :amuse:

13. omg i love the pink denim!! the shoes are so cool!

14. Very nice, I can't wait to see the pink denim in person.

15. You're all set for summer! Congrats & enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice