My New Picotin PM Finally :)

They had this exact bag in Harrods recently, I was told it was pearl grey & gold. It had just come in the day I was there. I didn't ask to look at it closely as I'm on a bag ban at mo LOL!

Great bag and enjoy it

So pretty, i hadnt seen a bi-colour picotin before! enjoy her, she suits you :smile:

Thank you girls so much. I think it is perfect for jeans & T shirts. I have not worn jeans for many years since I gave weight. But now I am loosing weight again:smile: hopefully I can "squeeze" in my jeans again and carry this little one out soon:smile:

They had this exact bag in Harrods recently, I was told it was pearl grey & gold. It had just come in the day I was there. I didn't ask to look at it closely as I'm on a bag ban at mo LOL!

Great bag and enjoy it

Dear Ms Birkin:

It is the same bag:smile: I got it from Harrods:smile: I arrived there very late last night and the bag was held for someone until 3pm. I was so lucky.

By the way: is there a "bag Ban" for Picotin? I heard there is a 2 bags per year for Birkin/Kelly right? Will it affect me that if I want a Kelly in this year?