My New Periwinkle Bleu Glacier First's here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOVE it! The hardware is so striking against the color. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

2. gorgeous!

3. oh pretty pretty!!! :yahoo:

4. wow wow wow =)........... gorgeous!

5. :heart::heart::heart:I LOVE it, the leather is so cool, love the distressing, not to mention the color is tdf, congrats!

(Did your friends already order the same bag yet...? :yucky:)

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Lovely bag..it's AWESOME...Enjoy her~~

7. I love the distressing as well!!! My big month told one of them about the bag, and I think hers is on the way as well............. hahahahah :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

8. [​IMG]
    It's sooo pretty!!!

9. I can't stop modeling it in front of my mirror...!!

I am going to take my new baby out today!!! I hope I don't get it dirty while getting drunk....!!!.:drinkup::graucho:

10. Love it!:love: Congrats,Lilbou64!:yes:

11. LOL!!!! Eye - Yah!!!!!! :cursing:
    Well, I doubt she will get as lovely a gal as your bag, I am seriously loving the leather, WOW!!!!:heart:

12. Gorgeous bag!!! congrats!!

13. So beautiful! I think my Blue Glacier First is being shipped tomorrow - I hope it's as lovely as yours!

14. so beautiful --I'm surprised how much I love this color

15. :heart:
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing photos so quickly! I am waiting to see some pics of a Periwinkle Day and your pictures are making me more impatient than ever! What a great addition to your lovely B-bag family!
    :heart: