My new pencil.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've wanted a pencil for about a year now.... this one will be my birthday present to myself next week:heart:!

I :love: it and can't wait to receive her....

Attached Files:

2. Congrats and Happy Birthday. It is so cute and i love it in Galet.

3. Thank you Nanaz, I love covered hardware, this is my first one.....

4. Happy Birhday Veronika! I love it! I don't have one....yet, hee.

5. Thank you! I love your Ruby Slippers and they have made me reconsider selling my red patent maryjane manolos!!!!!! lol...... it's like wait, every girl needs some ruby slippers... yous are fab!

6. OMG------------You can never let go of any Maryjane Manolos! Reconsider, reconsider, LOL.

I wish the Rubies in my avatar were mine - they are pix from the fabulous designers that were asked to do a tribute to Dorothy's ruby slippers for The Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary.

Shoes and handbags, ladies, what a pleasure it is to be a girl!

Enjoy your pencil V. :smile:

7. Happy Birthday Veronika! Lovely lovey present to yourself ^.^ congrats and enjoy!

8. Thank you molee808 and HerRubySlippers, done, no selling red patent Mary Jane Manolos....whew, that was a close one, Thanks!:ghi5:

Yes, thank god I'm a girl, if you were a guy, you'd be spending thousands on motorcycles and mazerattis... it makes our little bal habits look like crumbs.....lol......

9. :Partyhat: Happy Birthday Veronika :queen::party::Partyhat:
    Your Galet GCH Pencil is lovely!.....Enjoy!

[​IMG]

10. That's sooo pretty!!! Congrats!!! Happy early Birthday!!!

11. Galet is such a great color - enjoy!

12. Congrats and happy birthday! :smile:

13. She's so pretty! Happy birthday!

14. i like the understated color

15. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy it!