My new pebble leather cross body fall 2015

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    I don't know the official name of this bag (sorry)! I think it's from Stuart Vevers first fall collection from last year. Is it a swagger style? If anyone knows, please let me know. It was love at first sight-got this from the Rack over the weekend!! It is so well made! Thanks for letting me share!!

Attached Files:

2. I love all the little compartments inside!!

3. I believe this one was a Bloomingdales Exclusive and it is part of the Swagger family so it is one of Stuart's designs. I'm not sure of the official name though.

4. What a cutie! Enjoy!

5. So cute! Congrats!

6. Cute bag! Congrats!

7. I bought it from Nordstrom Rack, so it came from Nordstrom. I have the tag that it came with but I can't decipher the whole thing: PBL LT COH SWG SHB. I assume PBL LT means Pebbled Leather and SWG is 'swagger'. At the top is has the item # 35834 WRBLK.

8. Thank you BeachBagGal, Sarah03 and katielure!! :smile:

9. Swagger shoulder bag. There was a bigger size that I believe was a bloomies exclusive.

10. Very nice! I love all of the different sections inside.

11. Thank you!

I would love to see the larger version! This is the perfect cross body size.

12. Saw these a few months ago at State St Rack Chicago- still had a couple in stock this weekend. Was tempted, but this one feels heavier than I like for the small size. Can vouch for how gorgeous it is IRL- was hard to walk away!

Congrats on your great find!

13. Cute bag! Congrats!

14. Super cute!