my new patent spy... a keeper?

I like the regular leather spies a little bit better because I love bubbly leather and, well, I don't think I could pull off the patent myself, but the patent is HOT! If it's totally you, then I would keep it.

Keeper, keeper, keeper. I PM'd you back. ;) In the middle of a move and it looks like some crazy drama in the Fendi Forum.

Love the patent, get some great shoes to match and you'll wonder how you ever doubted the beauty of the Crispe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Well if it's already in your posession then wouldn't it be a shame to have to give it up? It's a beautiful bag! :smile: And who says it's not an everyday bag? Work it girl! And by the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pleated spy!!!!

I have this bag. I've got to have it the moment I saw it. It's stunning. It makes me falling in love all over again with the Spy. Never thought about spending that much on a black bag, and buying a patent leather bag. But this black patent leather Spy really won me over.

Just to update all you lovely ladies... I did decide to keep it. I wore it this weekend with some great patent heels and I LOVE it! Thanks for the encouragement to keep it; I'm very glad I did. :heart::heart:

You know what would go nicely with the bag? The patent Gucci boots that are currently on sale! They are hot! And a great price as well. I don't know where you are at the moment (therefore if it is winter/summer), so I'm not sure boots are appropriate at the moment.

patentboot.jpg