My New Patent Salmon ZC!

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Hello Ladies- I present my salmon pink patent zc. It's very similar to the wallet I was previously using (a Cole Haan). I really like it! I especially love the color; I can immediately spot it in any bag :yes:

I haven't figured out how/what to use the front pockets for. I keep my change inside the zippered pocket. It's cute though.

Attachments

• DSC00165.jpg
    DSC00165.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00168.jpg
    DSC00168.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00169.jpg
    DSC00169.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00170.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00167.jpg
    DSC00167.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 38
Lovely Judie!!!! Congrats! That color is amazing!

I never really use the front pockets on mine...I'm interested to know if others use them! :yes:

Thank you dawn71675 and JAP4life! I wasn't planning on getting the patent but when I went to NM to check out all the zcs they had, the patent ones were the only ones that they had that came with silver hardware. They didn't even have them in stock, so I had to take a risk. A friend was also checking them out and she also prefers the silver hardware, so she ordered one in black and I got the salmon pink.

The black patent looks very sharp and chic. Initially I was worried about the light color and getting stains on it but my SA said to let him know if there happened to be any transfers and he'd take care of it. I'm just going to enjoy it!

looks great! congrats!

i keep a folded up political cartoon that i tore out of usa today in one of the front pockets. i love the message and i don't know where else to keep it. other than that, i don't use 'em.

Hello Ladies- I present my salmon pink patent zc. It's very similar to the wallet I was previously using (a Cole Haan). I really like it! I especially love the color; I can immediately spot it in any bag :yes:

I haven't figured out how/what to use the front pockets for. I keep my change inside the zippered pocket. It's cute though.

Beautiful ZC! I never thought about this when considering a bright ZC! :lol: congrats on your purchase. I swear, if NM keeps having sales like these, it will be the death of me (or rather, my bank account!)

I ADORE that salmon pink patent Judie! Gorgeous ZC, Congrats!!!!!!

ps.
one of my four yr old twins has motion sickness (and we travel by car a lot) I keep his pills in one of the front pockets of my ZC, LOL! :yucky: