My New patent coin purses and Perfume cosmetic bag (adorable)

janfill

Dec 8, 2006
Picture169.jpg

Picture170.jpg

Picture175.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture171.jpg

I am not sure about the patent coin purses although they are pretty but they do not look good with any of my bags. The cosmetic bag is adorable and I love it. I also got a pair of Jana shoes and I have to go down a 1/2 size because they are too big. I should have listened to my SA when he told me to order two sizes. Anyway he ordered me a new pair and they feel comfortable.

Janfill, that cosmetic bag is really cute! I love the print and everything. As for the patent coin purses, those colors seem to be THE colors to get. Nice purchases. :yes:

Details darling....what is the item number and the cost on the cosmetic case?
Too cute. I wonder if that then is the fabric for the lining of those bags that will have the perfume lining?

Yes! I'd like to know the item number and price on the perfume print case too! I think that's a great idea, dawnya, to use the perfume print as a lining! That would be so cute maybe in something like a gallery tote? Maybe a patent leather one? Then hang one of those adorable little coin purses off it?? Oh, just cute!!

ETA: or are there already bags that are supposed to have the lining? Which ones??

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments.

The cosmetic bag is not showing up because I do believe it will be coming out when the perfume does. Item number 40522 and cost $128 My store had them on the 23rd and passed but had to get it. I think they are suppose to have a tote, scarf and some other handbag. I just liked the cosmetic bag. YOu can order it now through your stores and their look books should have all the perfume items in them to see if you go into the store.