My new patchwork Swing Pack!

Apr 25, 2007
I managed to get my hands on the patchwork swingpack! The SA's at the coach boutique wouldn't budge on the new stuff. I think it is really cute but I don't know if I will keep it. I really like the patchwork, but I may get it in a bigger bag so I can carry it more:graucho:

Macy's and Dillard's had all their new stuff out. I really liked the patchwork satchel type bag..

Attachments

• DSCN11020146 copy.jpg
    DSCN11020146 copy.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 79
COOL! That's really pretty! How did you "SWING" that?!?! :PDid they have the Denim Patchwork Swingpack, too? What is the style number? I like that one cuz it won't show dirt and you probably won't have to worry about color transfer like you would with the denim! Great bag!

I actually bought this one at the boutique but I only got it because I saw someone else buying one and I asked if I could have one too. They said they could only get me the swing pack, nothing else until tomorrow. I didnt see it in the indigo at either Macy's or Dillards.

Now, I have never bought a swing pack before. Do they come with the dust bag? Mine didn't come with one, but they were just getting ready to close so I wonder if they forgot it?

OH! and the style number is 10818 !