My new patchwork Swing Pack!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I managed to get my hands on the patchwork swingpack! The SA's at the coach boutique wouldn't budge on the new stuff. I think it is really cute but I don't know if I will keep it. I really like the patchwork, but I may get it in a bigger bag so I can carry it more:graucho:

Macy's and Dillard's had all their new stuff out. I really liked the patchwork satchel type bag..

Attached Files:

2. Oh my gawd I LOVE it! I'm going to Macy's this weekend...does it come in the blue patchwork too?

3. COOL! That's really pretty! How did you "SWING" that?!?! :PDid they have the Denim Patchwork Swingpack, too? What is the style number? I like that one cuz it won't show dirt and you probably won't have to worry about color transfer like you would with the denim! Great bag!

4. I actually bought this one at the boutique but I only got it because I saw someone else buying one and I asked if I could have one too. They said they could only get me the swing pack, nothing else until tomorrow. I didnt see it in the indigo at either Macy's or Dillards.

Now, I have never bought a swing pack before. Do they come with the dust bag? Mine didn't come with one, but they were just getting ready to close so I wonder if they forgot it?

OH! and the style number is 10818 !

5. I :heart: the new patchwork!

6. I love that print!! Its so cute!!

7. Very cute!