my new past season Lavender MAM

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I spotted this at NR and couldn't resist. It has blue dot lining and the inside zipper is metal rather than plastic like the newer bags. I'm thinking this is maybe a 2011 or 2012 bag? The color, as some of you know, is more like grey with purple undertones. I think it's the most puddly of any MAM I've had (it's empty in the photo).
Anyone know what season?
thanks

Attachments

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I'm not sure what the official color name is but I love the way it puddles. Good call on getting it. It's a beauty.
thanks
It does have the RM tag and color is Lavender
I felt lucky getting this one for less than what they were selling the new, lower quality ones

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Havana Daydreamin'
I spotted this at NR and couldn't resist. It has blue dot lining and the inside zipper is metal rather than plastic like the newer bags. I'm thinking this is maybe a 2011 or 2012 bag? The color, as some of you know, is more like grey with purple undertones. I think it's the most puddly of any MAM I've had (it's empty in the photo).
Anyone know what season?
thanks
I have the same color bag and lining in the mini mac. It's very soft. I bought mine in Jan 2013 (discounted from amazon) so I'm pretty sure it was 2012.