My New Parker Shoulder Bag in Sky Blue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Coach Parker Shoulder Bag in Sky. Finally got the bag after waiting for a very long time. I love how squishy and soft it feels--totally embodies the relaxed and carefree spirit of the Parker collection. The color is actually a light blue tinged with a very soft silver. Kinda shimmers when it's in sunlight. Anyway, here it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful blue Parker! Congrats!!

3. Wow! That is such a lovely blue. Very summery without being too bright. Grats :smile:

4. Congratz :woohoo: I love the soft leather feel but I refuse to get one cause it doesn't have zip top closure. Be sure to enjoy your Parker! :biggrin:

5. Congrats, I love the Parker bags and that blue is such a lovely color. I've never seen the sky shoulder bag IRL.

6. Such a pretty color--congrats!

7. Gorgeous color. Congrats to you.

8. Congrats! I love the parker shoulder bags, they are just perfect and I love that color!

9. I usually do not care much for blue bags but this one looks beautiful....especially with silver hardware

10. Very pretty. Congrats, especially for holding out so long to find it!

11. That is a very pretty color, I am on the fence on these , since they do not have a zip closer, but I do love the shape and style.

12. Super pretty! Congrats!

13. Wow! Great color. Congrats!

14. OMG, it's gorgeous! Ya know, I wasn't that into Parker at first, but I'm really digging them now. That blue is awesome!

15. it does look squishy!! that's a gorgeous color too!!